Technical seminars at SEMIKRON
SEMIKRON develops innovative power electronics products for space saving, energy efficient electronic systems. Our power modules are the heart of modern, energy efficient motor drives and industrial automation systems. Also in the areas of power supplies, the production of renewable energy and electric commercial vehicles our products set the way to reduce global energy consumption. Our success is based on the close cooperation and the technical dialogue of our application engineers and product managers with our customers.
This close partnership is also reflected in our practical range of technical seminars and roadmap workshops which cover all relevant topics of our product scope and application areas.
We cordially invite you to our seminars and workshops.
Examples of topics of our technical seminars
- SiC chips and their application specific advantages
- Three level topology - circuits, protection concepts, application areas
- Reliability and service life of power modules
- Loss calculation, thermal resistance, module dimensioning
- IGBT driver circuits
- Parallel connection of power modules
- Simulation tool SEMISEL
- Typical problems in inverter design
- Motor drives - topologies, challenges, trends
- Solar inverters - topologies, challenges, trends
- UPS inverters - topologies, challenges, trends
- Wind inverters - topologies, challenges, trends
- Fault analysis of power semiconductors