SEMiSTART – a power module with integrated heat sink – provides an ultra-compact design for soft-start applications. Double-sided cooling along with pressure contact technology allow for a high current capability with overload currents of up to 3080A for 20s overload duration. SEMiSTART is a robust plug’n’play subsystem that helps cut development time and system costs.
SEMiSTART® Key Features
- Up to 3080A
- Qualified plug & play subsystem
- Robust pressure contact technology
- Double-sided cooling for high load cycle capability
- Excellent thermal performance
- 560A up to 3080A overload current
SEMiSTART, the anti-parallel thyristor module, is designed for soft-start applications.
SEMiSTART® Product Range
SEMiSTART power modules are available in three housing sizes for overload currents ranging from 560A to 3080A. All overload current classes are available for voltages of 1400V and 1800V.